I had the fortune to work for an experienced advisor and expose myself to daily operations, best practices, and a breadth of knowledge before beginning my own practice. This opportunity allowed me to devote all of my time to learning how best to be an advisor; from case by case recommendations to streamlining business practices. The insight gained from pairing that apprenticeship with my experience obtaining an MBA in Financial Services has inspired me to be an educator. My goal is to instill a level of financial literacy and consciousness in my clients. These empower them to enjoy today knowing they are prepared for tomorrow, regardless of where they are in their financial life cycle.
My background in athletics taught me to value coaching and now I have the opportunity to coach others to pursue their goals. As the economic climate continues to change, it is my passion to make sure that every client identifies with their plan, and is equipped with the tools they need to be successful. With proper preparation and a clear understanding, we can work together to avoid some of the obstacles and stress that come throughout life’s journey.
- RETIREMENT INCOME: developing strategies for social security, pensions, and investment distributions throughout the retirement journey
- INVESTMENT PLANNING: developing risk‐based portfolios in a complex global environment
- TAX PLANNING: analyzing and understanding the tax consequences of various strategies*
- ESTATE/LEGACY PLANNING: developing appropriate strategies based on client goals
- RISK MANAGEMENT/INSURANCE PLANNING: analyzing the appropriate amounts and types of insurance protection throughout the journey
- Holds FINRA Series 7 through LPL Financial and Series 66 registration through Wealthcare Advisory Partners
- Licensed to work in NY
*LPL Financial and FocalPoint Wealth Management do not offer tax or legal advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific situation with a qualified tax or legal advisor.